Bibury
The light of sun wakes me up. The birds start singing. It’s time to start the day. I live in the middle of village in Bibury, Cotswolds. In the morning my nan always makes a cup of tea and full english breakfast to start the day. The tea is warm, never too cold or never too hot. “Gulp..gulp gulp” I sip my tea and say “God lord... I hope today is different”. Just like how avarage people do to start the day, I
grap my broom and starts sweeping my little cottage. Yes, we live in a little cottage. Sometimes it feels kinda magical to live in such a beautifull cottage. People from around the world like to visiting our village and they love to taking pictures infront of my house. One of the tourist said “Oh my days.. I would die to live in your cottage” I accept that as an compliment and smile to them.
Oh I forgot to mentioned, I own a sheep. Her name is Marianne, I know it’s a little bit posh for asheep name but I like it so why not. I found Marianne in the middle of the night when she stucsk in a mud puddle. I felt so bad for her and thankfully my nan let me keep her, so since then Marianne has always been in my live. Me and Marianne love to hanging around in my uncle’s field. Because she loves grass to eat and I love catching sunrise/sunset. Once when we went to Uncle Sam’s field, his poddle runs over us and since then Marianne scared of dogs.
Today is a little bit different, I didn’t spend to much time with Marianne. Because me and my best mate Sophie are going to town center to buy some books. We love reading, especially about romance. We went to town center by the double dekker bus. “And if a double dekker bus, crashes in to us, to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die” I always remember this part of a song from The Smiths when I get inside of the bus. Our favourite bookstore, The Blue Door Books is such a nice place to find the greatest books of all the time. Mr. Walliams, the owner of this bookstore helping us to find the book that we are going to buy. Sophie bought a book from Jane Austen, it’s her favourite novelist apparenty. If you’re asking me what did I bought the answer is a book called From Notting Hill With Love . . . Actually, it’s a novel from Ali McNamara.
We spent our the rest of the day by stargazing in the park. I really enjoyed it. It’s very sad that the day has ended. But I’m very grateful for today, maybe tomorrow I will spend more time with Marianne because I’m missing her so much.

.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
Comments
Post a Comment